[ROVERNET - UK] Judson Electronic Magneto

T. Clemen tclemen at msn.com
Fri Aug 6 03:44:24 BST 2004

Greetings all!

I was going through my spare bits and found a Judson Electronic Magneto and
booklet.  It must have come with all the parts that I got when I bought the
car.  I do know that the first and previous owner owned a Triumph with
Judson Supercharger, and I wonder if this went with it.  Anyway, I may use
it on my 36 hp VW Beetle as a nice period accessory.  I just thought it was
a neat little find in my Rover bits and pieces.

Tom C.