[ROVERNET - UK] rostyle wheels

jaguru jaguru at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 9 03:31:21 BST 2004

Larry,Several years ago, Landrover North America shipped my 2000TC, and a75
we had restored to Couer D'Alene, and put them in the ballroom for the
National Landrover's Dealer's Convention, near a new European 75. I  was
sure Idaho had never held that many Rovers before, and I doubt if you will
find Rostyles in your neighborhood.Beautiful country to drive such a rare
car though! I have early and late style, and have the rare Magstars as well.
Contact me offline jaguru at bellsouth.net,or call tollfree 1 877 524 8787.
James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.----- Original Message -----