[ROVERNET - UK] rostyle wheels

Ron Morey morey814 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 02:48:02 BST 2004

Larry, if you want new here is a site in Canada that sells replica rostyles.
Be sure to specify the width and bolt pattern. They may be able to arrange a
price reduction or possibly know how to ship them for the best price.
www.wheelmasterclassics.com/ The ones I saw at a local show looked very good
and they were new. Hope this helps, Ron.