[ROVERNET - UK] exhaust and back pressure

Damien koffee at iprimus.com.au
Wed Aug 11 22:29:29 BST 2004

Hi when you disconnect the exhaust at the manifold the actual power seems to
drop (from my experience) maybe it is just the nosie is so excessive. if you
can disconnect further back as i think you need some level of backpressure
for the engine to work. But maybe i am just blowing this out my exhaust pipe
lol.

Damien