[ROVERNET - UK] P5 cold start light question

Michael Pellow mp349 at ww.co.nz
Thu Aug 12 12:03:21 BST 2004

That is exactly what it is meant to do.It is to remind you to push the choke
in .If it is staying on,with the choke pushed fully in ,then check that the
choke knobis not slightly twisted  as ther is a micro switch sensing a grove
in the shaft of the choke knob to show that it is not fully home.

Michael Pellow
2x 46 10 HP
     49 P3 75 6 light
     59 P4 60