[ROVERNET - UK] P5 cold start light question

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 04:16:54 BST 2004

Fritz,

Sounds like a lot of effort expended on a simple micro-switch detent. The
shaft is noting but a straight piece of metal with a long grove machined in
it to let the micro-switch deactivate when the knob is pushed in.

My condolences at having lunch with Bill Clinton, unless it was a different
one than "Slick Willie".

slats