[ROVERNET - UK] NADA air conditioning compressor & sloppy gearchange - 2000 TC

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 17 02:56:32 BST 2004

I own a 69  2000TC with Delenair Factory air, though it is presently
removed.I have a copy of the factory manual for that, for sale, contact me
at jaguru at bellsouth.net     .I have owned a Ft. Lauderdale restoration shop
for 29 years,and a Jaguar-Rover shop  in Cambridge, Mass. before that. I
have dealt with many AC problems.Junk the York., or make a lamp out of it. I
sell an adapter for $80 that bolts to the York mounting holes, and a Sanyo
or other Rotary bolts directly to it.I can supply that as well.I have other
AC parts for this and Other British Cars, if anyone needs anything,
including NOS Coolaire evaporators. James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.