[ROVERNET - UK] NADA air conditioning compressor & sloppy gear change - 2000 TC

smanwell smanwell at sprintmail.com
Tue Aug 17 03:16:18 BST 2004

Jim,

The 2000TCs of about 1969/1970 had a sticker under the hood listing the
part numbers of all the A/C components.  It looked like a list of US
components to me.  I expect Rover would have used the same components on
the few Series II cars with A/C.  I'll see if I can find any more on
part numbers -- please remind me if I don't  get back to you on this.

Does anyone have a TC handy with the A/C components sticker information?

--Steve Manwell