[ROVERNET - UK] rostyles

smanwell smanwell at sprintmail.com
Wed Aug 18 01:01:19 BST 2004

Actually there may be a slight further twist, Bill.  I think Magnum
500's were also supplied to Buick as "Rallye"  wheels and these with the
GM bolt pattern might fit a standard Rover hub.  This would need to be
confirmed of course, and I don't know if Buicks would have used 14
wheels of the right width and offset.

--Steve