[ROVERNET - UK] Rover P6 / asbestos

Fritz Rauschenberg wfritz at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 19 21:37:35 BST 2004

Hi Folks,
Pardon me but this asbestos thing must be a fettish or an obsession of sorts.From the
information I have seen in the past, there is a minimum of asbestos in automotive
components that could cause damage to humans, unless I have missed something. If so,
what might it be?

Fritz Rauschenberg
Atlanta, GA USA