[ROVERNET - UK] rostyle wheels

Ron Morey morey814 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 21 00:59:57 BST 2004

Greetings, The standard steel rims and the Kelsey Hayes Rostyles are
interchangeable. I did try drilling one of the rivets out on my wheels to
replace the rim due to rust. I welded the hole. The rivets are very hard and
I think there are 42 (approx) of them per rim. Certainly there were more
than I cared to spend on drill bits and chroming or replacing.
Sorry to be a discourager but total replacement is a much better way to go.
Ron.