[ROVERNET - UK] RE: Montreal area?

Linda Bien bienl at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 18:19:50 BST 2004

Thank you, list. I appreciate all.
I just found the Mario Boies British Motor Spares website
(http://www.marioboies.com/anglais.html) and I will contact them. BTW their
address is 1225, du Maire, La Prairie, Québec, Canada. Email (George or
Louise?) at marioboies at bellnet.ca, Ron, and maybe you will receive an
answer. They must have changed their email address sinc eyou last contacted
them.

I will also take the list's advice and see whether any of the other British
car places can help me.

Linda

>Message: 4
>Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:10:30 -0600
>From: "Ron Morey" <morey814 at hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: [ROVERNET - UK] Montreal area?
>To: rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com
>
>Greetings all. Mario Boies is found at: <marioboies at hotmail.com I bought a
>clutch from them. It was correct, the price was what I expected and service
>was good. I have not installed it yet. After receiving the clutch I asked
>for pricing on Rover V8 engine parts. I never received a response to the
>email or the voice mail. So first impression was good. Second impression
>was
>bad.
>All the best, Ron.
>
>From: "Dennis Brooks" <restore at nbnet.nb.ca>
> >To: <rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com>
> >Subject: RE: [ROVERNET - UK] Montreal area?
> >Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:55:24 -0300
> >
> >There is only one place there in Montreal that I KNOW is familiar with
> >older Rovers ...it's called "Mario Bois" I believe ...I will look for
> >the details if you can't find them....I am sure I have the info here
> >someplace :)
> >
> >  Regards
> >
> >  Dennis

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
stationery, fonts and colors.
first two months FREE*.