[ROVERNET - UK] hoping it's possible to ask for advice

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 01:00:31 BST 2004

Chris,
The good news is that this message arrived in my
mailbox through the server.  As long as your message
is in Plain Text format you shouldn't have a problem.
The server ignores "multipart/alternative", "Rich
Text", or "HTML" format due to the high risk of virus,
worm, Trojan transmission.  We don't like to give our
members "CTD".  ;-)

Eric

--- Chris Carrieri <Chris at c2alts.net> wrote:

> Hi to rovernet, this is a test message I'm
> posting.....as a recent member I
> see posts but have been totally stymied in trying to
> post anything myself.
>
> Chris
>
> Connie Cloak and Chris Carrieri
>
> C2: Alternative Services