[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Public Domain Rover Information

Stephen Beer stephen at beerinc.com
Thu Aug 26 22:25:57 BST 2004

Vern

I am not for a minute advocating the redistribution of copyrighted
material. I do, however, think the copyright on a 1947 P2 service manual
has probably run out long ago.
If I can get my hands on one I will post it in PDF form on my site and
if anyone objects, I will remove it -- to the detriment of all that is
good and decent.

I do applaud the efforts of those such as James Dean who could have
taken the easy road and be selling and servicing things with smawl
blocks in them. His suggestion of a list of sellers and buyers of things
we all need is a good one. As one who fiddles with Websites for a
"living" I am happy to offer any help in this area gratis if it is needed.

Stephen Beer