[ROVERNET - UK] Re: P3 engine block colour

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Fri Aug 27 00:37:13 BST 2004

No, the Ford green is almost a blue, mix the 2 together and you get a dank
grey-green, as close as I could get to the engine blocks I had seen at the
time, 20 years ago when all the blocks had never been painted before.
Thankyou,
Scott.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
Melbourne,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)