[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Public Domain Rover Information

Richard Elliott relliott44 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 07:47:22 BST 2004

Jonathan,

"NOS" is mostly used in automobilia (ie Hemmings) for
"New Old Stock" (a part that is factory-new yet unused
since long ago) but also stands for "Not Otherwise
Specified" - occasionaly in the same literature.  Also
"Nitrous Oxide System".

Alas "NOS NOS, NOS" is possible.

Richard Elliott
1970 NADA P6B