[ROVERNET - UK] Interest for a Rover Owner Register

steve bridge slbridge at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 12:39:36 BST 2004

    Registration is the first step towards confiscation.  They'll have to
pry my cold, dead fingers from the steering wheel. Yes, I use mine for
hunting (road hunting) , but I also have it to protect myself from the
government and other criminals.  I have two buried in the Hills.  In Alaska,
they went door to door, a Highway Patrolman and a platoon of National
Guardsmen with M-16's, asking if civilians had any "illegal Rovers"
SDSteve
Proud 10th year member of the NRA
(National Rover Association)