[ROVERNET - UK] P6B- windscreen

peter king peter at king-co.com
Wed Dec 1 17:10:09 GMT 2004

Peter,

You can get windscreen polished, and you can also buy the polish and do the
job yourself with a variable speed sander/polisher and polishing pad. I
borrowed one here in the States last year, and can tell you it took some
effort, but I improved the glare problem and removed much of the fine
pitting. Larger pits did not seem to want to improve, but I wasn't willing
to buff for hours in one spot...

If I can find the name of the product I used I'll post it here.

Good luck,

Peter King