[ROVERNET - UK] P4 105S Clutch

iudkuy wcygiohs iudkuy at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 01:37:37 GMT 2004

This is my first posting, though I have been following
the topics on the Rovernet for some time. But now I
would like some advice.

I am replacing the worn clutch in my 105S and have
obtained a replacement through a local supplier. How
can I tell if the springs and therefore the weight of
the pedal will not be greater than the original yellow
spring type? I'm concerned because on the side of the
box it states that it is for L/Rover and R/Rover.

Peter B