[ROVERNET - UK] 1971 Rover 3500S Factory Delivery Prices

sspmilr at netzero.net sspmilr at netzero.net
Wed Dec 22 19:51:51 GMT 2004

Hi Roverists:

Since the Rovernet won't allow attachments, I'll take the
information from the invoice and print it.  This is in
response to our recent discussions on prices.

One (1) Rover THREE THOUSAND FIVE MK2 LHD           $4500.00
Less Military Discount                                320.00

                                                    $4180.00

Fitted with:
E 3581 Two rear headrests                              21.00
E 3666 Air conditioning                               412.00
E 3731 Sundym-laminated screen  h/blt                  69.50
E 3771 Headlamp conversion                              8.50
S 207A Rubber mats all round                           14.50
       Workshop manual                                 11.00
       Leather trim                                   150.00
E3520  Rear speaker                                    15.00
S 212  Roof aerial                                     15.00

                                                    $4896.50

Peter Miller
Port Orchard, Wa.
USA