[ROVERNET - UK] ??Re: Boot/Trunk mounted spare tire P6/P6B

jaguru jaguru at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 30 18:41:38 GMT 2004

I assume I have this, I have everything else for these cars.Please have him
contact me directly jaguru at bellsouth.net Most American 3500S had pressed
wheels and hubcaps Most American 2000TC had rostyles, which by 1969 were the
same pattern as 3500S. I have boot lids and the attachments, Will check
partsbook, and find what fits, I ship worldwide. Another rare item I have
for these cars, are NOS clips that hold on the wide side mouldings. Of
anyone is painting their car, these should be replaced; and nothing else
fits. James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.Phone 1954JAGUARS.