[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Estate Spotted in Hamsterdam

Robert Arnold webgeezer at warbaby.com
Thu Dec 30 13:10:59 GMT 2004

Had to drop out of the P6 Estate thread for a few days because I got
nailed by a particularly nasty flu bug, but it looks like I'll live
to post again.

Let's see...

Peter Van Der Meulen wrote: "sinds wanneer is amsterdam Hamsterdam?

I made my first trip here many years ago with a couple of friends
from the East End of London. That should explain it...

Peter - The flu bug has temporarily eaten my voice, but I'll call you
as soon as I can talk again.

Rudiger - Would you mind sending my email address & phone number (06
4248 7331) to the owner of the P6 Estate, just in case he ever
decides to part with it?

Re Rover Estate aesthetics: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and
for me, the P6 Estate is one of the three prettiest post-war estates
ever built. The other two? The Volvo P-1800 and, of course, the E-Jag
Hearse from Harold & Maude.

Robert