[ROVERNET - UK] Sd-1 front struts (dampers)

Ron Morey morey814 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 03:18:05 BST 2004

Bill, try this email address. asales at austecxracing.com He handles Pedders
suspension parts from Aussie land. He is very co-operative. helpful and
reasonable. The struts have been recommended by a member of the Dutch SD1
site. The recommender is Aussie. I have ordered a set but have not received
them yet so I am unable to tell what quality they are. The price for 2 was
175Usd plus 50 for shipping if you can wait for a container. That is by far
the most reasonable I have found.
Hope this keeps the "black beast" on the road.
Ron.