[ROVERNET - UK] 3500S Handbrake Cable Adjustment

John Windwood wood at winds27.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 13:34:34 BST 2004

It could be that the pads were not wound up properly to the discs. When
changing the pads or discs on a P6, it is wise to disconnect both handbrake
connections to the calipers and turn them by hand until you cant move them
any more so that pads are in full contact with the discs. Then reconnect the
linkages and work the handbrake some more. Do this before considering
changing the cable!
Kind Regards
John
John Windwood