[ROVERNET - UK] P3 gearbox

Scott's Old Auto Rubber scottsoldautorubber at bigpond.com.au
Mon Jul 12 00:22:52 BST 2004

You can drill a hole in the centre of your engine mounts on the chassis and
the engine, and use P4 engine mounts.
Thankyou,
Scott.
www.scottsoldautorubber.com.au
Automotive Rubber and Seals for Many Makes and Models,
Melbourne,  Australia.
Phone and Fax: - 61- 3 - 9563 3023
http://www.xe.net/pca/
(Currency Converter)