[ROVERNET - UK] stuck clutch remedy? 2000 TC

Jim Cumberland fjcumberland at sc.rr.com
Wed Jul 21 02:36:03 BST 2004

Thanks Roger, Paul, & Joe!  I'll give it a try this weekend, and will
report back.  I think I'll try the gentle approach first and them move on
from there.

I should have been using a stick on the pedal (I do store my cars in
neutral with the hand brake off and the wheels chocked) - the P6 is in its
own garage, which has no insulation & no dehumidifier - the Minis are in a
different garage, w/a dehumidifier, and I've not had this problem with them.

Cheers,

Jim