[ROVERNET - UK] P6 2200 - inertia reel seatbelts

John Atkin john at atkin4174.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 13:35:45 BST 2004

We used to use that, it's called grommet strip and is available for many
different thicknesses of metal
best wishes
John Atkin(IOW UK)
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Slatskars" <slatskars at comcast.net>
To: <rovernet at lyris.ccdata.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 6:04 AM
Subject: Re: [ROVERNET - UK] P6 2200 - inertia reel seatbelts

> In the electronics industry, they use a plastic material that is flexible
> and can be cut to length to install on holes of that sort in sheet metal.
> Some of it is a solid and smooth surface all around. Another type has
> ball type grippers molded into the two surfaces that grip the sheet metal.
> Maybe Radio Shack or a surplus electronics outlet? Believe it was simply
> called grommet material. Knowledge from another former occupation. We used
> this stuff on the old computer mainframes.
> Slats
> Vancouver, WA, USA

More information about the rovernet mailing list