[ROVERNET - UK] P6 2200 - inertia reel seatbelts

Gundry, Kenneth KG at dolby.com
Tue Jul 27 01:56:52 BST 2004

I find it so difficult in this forum to determine who sent what in response to whom.  Is it just me?

PVS, I don't remember the brand (I am at work, and in any case, I threw the box away yesterday), but it was a pretty generic black lap belt from the local chain of auto suppliers, Kragen.

Ken G, 1925 Rover 16/50 (San Francisco)