[ROVERNET - UK] Hello, anyone want to buy an SD1?

RockStar30cars at aol.com RockStar30cars at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 19:15:14 BST 2004

I'm not on the computer much maybe once a week unless I have bids on Ebay. I hope everyone is still around, Charles is doing fine new Land Rovers some type of American pick-up. Duane Kennard is doing fine also but still into vintage bicycles and will trade car parts for bike parts or sell. I'm trying to get down to 23 cars. I did part out an SD1 last month and have 6 more to go. I alos would like to know if anyone has a right side SD1 exhaust manifold (Euro cast iorn header type)lets trade!!!!

Alvin (TopDogRover) There maybe another SD1 coming my way!

59 Hillman Minx Estate
61 Jaguar MK2
63 Hillman Super Minx 48,000m
64 Rover P5 + parts car
66 Sunbeam Alpine series V
67 Ford Cortina MK2
67 Sunbeam Alpine series V
69 Ford Cortina MK2
69 Sunbeam Alpine Coupe (3)
70 Rover P6B (2)
71 Datsun 510 Estate
73 TR6
76 Toyota Corona MK2 Estate
80 Rover SD1 17 (missed on under tree)(4 parts cars)
80 Triumph Spitfire
82 Toyota pickup
84 Vougue 31ft Motorhome
88 Jaguar XJS coupe