[ROVERNET - UK] The Rovernet - UK List

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 00:47:25 BST 2004

If you are receiving this message, you are aware that
Matt (the admin guy) has got the old cow up and moving
again.  Here follows his last note.

Eric
Hi Eric,

As you may have seen your message did flow through
successfully - looks like the list is back in action.

It was a bad combination of errors and timing that
lead to the outage and the lists being down for so
long. Rupert's been off this week with flu, and
I've had a lot of other stuff on! I intend to take the
now-slightly-ill disk out of the unhappy old server
and jump up and down on it next week.

The lists are now hosted on a more major server with
mirrored disks, so fingers crossed there's less chance
of problems in the future (and I'm going
to make sure the correct directory is backed up this
time).

List admin URL should be the same as it was before.

Regards,
Matt