[ROVERNET - UK] rostyle wheels decals

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 00:29:12 BST 2004

Larry,
I obtained some from Ian and are looking at them right
now.  They're very nice.  The Rover Owners' Club in
Sydney have a website.  Maybe you could give another
contact a shout:

http://www.roverownersclub.com.au/

Pierre may have them and the site Fritz mentioned is
another source.  They are available.  If you use the
anodized aluminum versions, I used metal epoxy (JB
Weld) to cement the badges to the ex-MGB hubs as noted
earlier.

The decals organized by the Australian club are
perfect copies suitable also for the Magstar wheel
hubs which have a bigger badge but is a flat surface
for the badge.

Eric