[ROVERNET - UK] Help with P6 mirrors, please...

Glen Wilson glenwilson at ixpres.com
Fri Jun 11 04:05:14 BST 2004

I'd be interested to hear from anyone with spare mirrors to fit my P6 as
I just found out that I need an off-side mirror to pass the state
inspection.

I have two mounting holes from a previous mirror that are 4-3/8" apart.
I assume that not all of the mirrors on P6s were factory-sourced and
that many would have been a dealer add-on.

Does anyone know of a source online for classic reproduction mirrors? I
can't find one but assume that there's one out there somewhere. JC
Whitney ain't what it used to be. Moss is pretty expensive. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Glen

Glen Wilson