[ROVERNET - UK] HELP! Clutch fluid reservoir...

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 20:59:05 BST 2004

Tom,
My clutch reservoir is part of the brake reservoir in
the engine compartment above the steering box.  It
used to be white nylon but with age a yellow(y)
colour.  There are three outlets.  One outlet (left
and right)feeds a separate chamber in the brake master
and the middle outlet feeds the clutch.

Eric
1969 TC 2000
1970 TC 2000