[ROVERNET - UK] re: Still Looking For Mirrors

Glen Wilson glenwilson at ixpres.com
Thu Jun 17 17:47:58 BST 2004

Thanks, Tom.  I've looked at Moss and other sources but have not found
any mirrors that can either use the present threaded holes or cover them
up. Thay are 4-3/8" on center, and all of the mirrors I have seen have a
much smaller base. That's why I was hoping to find a set from another
Rover with similar spacing.

Glen Wilson
Suburban Philadelphia
USA