[ROVERNET - UK] Rear Top Link for P6

Ron Morey morey814 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 26 04:42:49 BST 2004

Vern, As always I am ready to stir the pot. Are you sure you have Rostyle
wheels? The ones that are chromed steel with black relief painted to
highlight the 5 prominent spokes? These are 5.5 inch rims. I have them with
a 68 that has straight links. I am using 185x70 BF Goodrich tires. They fit
fine on the rear. The only clearance problem is on the front. I have not had
any trouble but the tires run very close to the upright struts. All is well
though. I don't know why mine fit and yours dont. Is the rear hub in good
condition-as a last minute thought?
I hope in some small way this is helpful and not downright confusing.
Ron.