[ROVERNET - UK] Rear Top Link for P6

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 28 05:54:05 BST 2004

I have a 69 2000TC with Magstars.Several years ago I bought new 175-14 tires for the back and fortunately left the 165-14's on front. I took my Wife on a trip to Key West, with the boot full of bags and some tools.We stayed on Big Pine Key, which has roads that have settled, or have depressions. We took another couple to dinner, and at each depression, I heard a rubbing, and my wife said "I smell rubber burning". The next day I switched them,front to back, and all was well, except rub marks on the inside of my new tires. I have a set of 3500S bent rods I will put on before another trip. James Dean,Ft. Lauderdale.