[ROVERNET - UK] 2000TC for sale in Ohio

Glen Wilson glenwilson at ixpres.com
Tue Jun 29 20:44:14 BST 2004

Here is a 2000TC for sale in Ohio.

If interested, contact muddypuppy79 at yahoo.com for details.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Rover 4 door sedan
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 20:33:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: steven duffy <muddypuppy79 at yahoo.com>
To: glenwilson at ixpres.com

   Hi,
     I was surfing the web trying to help my son. This
is how I came about your e-mail address. My son bought
a 4 door sedan about 3 or 4 years ago. It has been in
my garage ever since he has bought it. Now he want to
sell it. I was hoping you could help me. Where is the
best place to place an ad for this car? The car is a
1967 rover 4 door sedan. I believe it is a tc2000.
There is no transmission, otherwise complete. He is
only needs to get what he has in it. He has $250.00
invested so far and has a clear Ohio title. Thank you
for your time.
                                            Thanks,
                                            Steve