[ROVERNET - UK] 10:1 vs 9:1 2000TC

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 13:09:02 GMT 2004

Thanks Tom...........

                          THat was what i was hoping to hear because i had a
buyer for the new  9:1 pistons i have, but i thought i might use them myself
if the performance was near on a par to the 10:1 ones............I  will now
sell them to him and use my used but good 10:1 pistons............Thanks for
the response Tom

Bill Robertson

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology
first two months FREE*.