[ROVERNET - UK] Carb Parts

peter king peter at king-co.com
Mon Nov 8 16:48:58 GMT 2004

Hi Bill,

I have a '63 P5 MkII which I have extensively restored  and a '67 MKIII
Coupé which I am slowly going through. If you have any questions regarding
your P5 and sources I have used, please don't hesitate to email me directly
@ peter at king-co.com. Looks like you've already received some good info here
on the Rovernet.

FYI you can see some restoration pics of my '63 at
http://www.king-co.com/rover
and some "after" pics at
http://www.king-co.com/rover/rovergallery

Best of luck,