[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Arden Green Paint

peter king peter at king-co.com
Fri Nov 12 17:16:37 GMT 2004

Thanks for that, Walter. I had downloaded that info earlier, but my local
paint shops seem to be unable to reference the tint numbers. I need to drive
to Canada, I guess! Actually, I think these guys are all so worried about
being held accountable for mixing the "wrong" paint that they won't extend
themselves outside their known procedures. "If it ain't in the book, we
don't mix it".

I'll keep trying to peddle that info around to other shops. Thanks again.

Peter