[ROVERNET - UK] Sort of OT ?'s

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 15 06:14:10 GMT 2004

Vic Send me a photo of that hubcap   jaguru at bellsouth.net. Also Someone
asked about an Arden Green color.I decided to paint my 3500S green
Imron.Its' doors are 2000 Arden Green, the body isBrigade red. I already
have a red Rover 2000, and a red XJC Jaguar. This solves theproblem of
matching the Brigade red, and I have enough red cars.There is one Imron a
shade darker, and one lighter. I will paint the lighter color, If anyone
wants information or a paint chip, contact me.James Dean, Ft. Lauderdale.
Phone 1954JAGUARS