[ROVERNET - UK] P6 Front & Rear Speakers

Ray Wilkins rwilkins at connexus.net.au
Sat Nov 20 06:19:03 GMT 2004

Peter,

I recently replaced the old Rover Radio Cassette with a new Radio/CD
player. I also replaced the rear speaker with 2 speakers (I had to play
around the rear shelf and also had to cut new holes) but I found that
there is very little clearance between the rear shelf and the top of the
fuel tank so I had to find speakers that were not very deep. It was not
too hard but you had to look for them. Hope this helps.

Ray Wilkins
1976 P6B
Melbourne Australia