[ROVERNET - UK] Long winded diatribe on profiling SU needles

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 00:14:49 GMT 2004

The Haynes SU Carburetors Book has a long list of needle specifications and
applications information in it, including Rovers.

It sounds to me as though you are probably in need of new throttle shafts
and bushings to cure an air leak at that point. This is really the primary
wear item on these carbs.

Slats
Vancouver, WA, USA