[ROVERNET - UK] Rover SD1 for parts - Seattle

millfm at comcast.net millfm at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 05:38:20 BST 2004

I have a 1980 3500 SD1 that I bought to get the engine and trans for another project.  It has a good rust free California body that I'd hate to see go to the crusher if anyone else can use it.  I need to keep the engine, trans, and injection. Pretty much everything else is there. The interior is in poor condition.   I'd prefer that someone take the whole thing, but may part it out. Make me an offer.  It's located just north of Seattle. I"ve posted pictures are at:

http://home.comcast.net/~millfm/rover1.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~millfm/rover2.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~millfm/rover3.jpg

Fred Mill