[ROVERNET - UK] Rover rescued

smanwell smanwell at sprintmail.com
Wed Oct 13 05:01:34 BST 2004

Kent,

According to Taylor's P6 book, this car would the 306th of 2,446 LHD
export 2000TCs made for the 1966 model year.  Chris Devlin's -- bought
recently by John Burkhard -- 1966 2000TC in California has Dunlop
brakes.  Taylor's book also claims that Girling brakes replaced Dunlops
for the 1967 model year.

Dr. Birdsong's car may have taken a while to sell such that it was
registered as a 1967 car.

Isn't this Rover-minutia fun?

--Steve Manwell