[ROVERNET - UK] Rover rescued

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 16:49:49 BST 2004

Kent,
I have a set of Magstar caps on one of my 2000s that
started life as MG units.  I pried the MG symbol off
and metal-epoxied the Rover aluminum ones on.  Pierre
or Stephen Walker may have aluminum ones, still.
Stephen is getting of the business.  MOSS in the
U.S.A. is a source for American customers looking for
MG caps.

Eric

--- Kent Kinard <kkinard at swbell.net> wrote:

> Thanks Steve, Paul and John,
> I will keep the list posted on developments.
>
> I have several air conditioning units for this model
> and Richard says that his "blue label" had A/C.
> Would
> it be appropriate to install one on this vehicle?
>
> And now for the "henstooth."  This car came with
> Magstars and still has all five, but I need a center
> cap (the emblems are OK, so I just need a cap or
> two).
>  Someone still makes this wheel with a Ford Mustang
> bolt patern....Specialty Wheel, maybe.  Has anyone
> actually obtained new Magstar center caps?  If so,
> from whom?
>
> Rovereconditionally,
> Kent K.

=====