[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 2000 5 speed

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:31:52 BST 2004

I come across a conversion kit sold in Australia for the 2000 using a Toyota
T50 5 speed........Has anyone tried this yet......What Toyota does this
tranny come out of..........At $3500AU and then shipping on top its a bit
high for me liking but sounds intriquing............Still would just
changing the transmission be enough or would you have to change the rear end
to the V8 3500's too...........I assume 5th would be like an overdrive but
thats a lot of cash to drop the revs about 500, although it would make it
infinately quieter and smoother on the highway..........Just wondering

BIll Robertson

to offer.
first two months FREE*.