[ROVERNET - UK] S & G Walker

Alan FRANCIS royston at jualry.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 07:13:05 BST 2004

Yes as far as I know they ARE closing down but are not in too much hurry to
finalise. When I ordered some parts about 6 months ago Stephen said it would
be some time before they finally stopped trading as he had so much stuff to
get rid off.
Trouble for those from foreign shores is of course he has no web site but
fax will bring a response for enquiries on price/availability. UK fax number
is 01245-450233 I believe from overseas you lose the first 0 and add your
country dialing code.

regards

Alan Francis (Part Viking)