[ROVERNET - UK] 2000TC rebuild

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 31 17:04:38 GMT 2004

THanks........Yes Eric i am building a 2200 rebore for my 69 but my 67 which
i will probably give to my son, or sell... i would like to use up some of my
spare parts i have lying around...........I just want to know if anyone has
had a standard 10:1 compression TC and a 9:1 compression TC and compared
them...........With so much standard parts downstairs its a shame to waste
them when a few of the blocks are fine and don,t need bored out
yet.............I haven,t come across any articles on the difference in
performance..................Maybe I should build up a few engines  with all
the parts and  power my lawnmower, and weed whacker with them
Thanks Bill

SmartScreen Technology.
first two months FREE*.