=?Windows-1252?Q?Re:_=5BROVERNET_-_UK=5D_Supra_5_spd_=A0transmission?=

Linda & Ben Rodgers rodgl at pei.sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 4 20:39:11 BST 2004

Hi Randy
            There is strangely very few markings on this engine? its a 4
cyl carb RWD and looks like a DOHC. The carb is on right side of engine
exhaust on left. The only markings I found are as follows, right side
engine block 1141-26015. and on the front timing chain cover
11321-28010. I found no markings on the trans at all. On the oil filter
cap is a strange symbol that looks slightly like JET.
I inherited the unit, which was partly installed in a MG Midget. but
obviously wasn't ever going to fit and be completed???
                       Any ideas???
                                    Regards Ben